View Single Post
Old 11-05-2001, 07:58 AM   #1
Darth Bob
Drow Warrior

Okay we all know one way thru Sahugian city is just to waste the enire city right? Well have any of you tried doing that in Ust Natha? I did, they I just got sick of them talking down to me with things like "your lucky you werent sold as a slave" when first thyd have to capture me alive, which is very unlikly done without an army (I was a very high level for the time, i did tons of subquesting) and also things like "I could have you killed where you stand, its my right" and then I got so sick of them i just said your welcome to try, but I'll wager it will be you who will be dead in 3 seconds (something like that) so anywho the enitre city went hostile, and I had very little trouple with it (only aerie died, and thats only beacuse the crappy pathfinding made her walk into a group of 5 drow alone, and then she got panicked and confused) So after slaugthering the coty, I went got the eggs, decided to kill adalon and ind my own way out! It was fun, just wanted to share this, didnt know if this is what most people did or not, but I thought it was pretty cool.