View Single Post
Old 06-25-2001, 09:14 PM   #17
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Before I begin this may mess with the storyline you guys have been writing because you seem to have me with the main group and im still by myself, Ill catch up later though. BTW I play an elf.

Jabidas walks through the door dragging the dying man with him and gasps with relief as two shattered golems lie on the ground, some of the others prisoners he guesses, but why didnt they come in something is very odd here. Just as well he mutters to the man who looks quite dead now and drops the corpse on the ground, pulls out his knife and starts looking through his pockets. The sorcerer finds lockpicks, a small portrait of a child and some kind of wand, though it wont do him much good. What have I done he wonders was this man here to rescue me, he has lockpicks or was it some kind of scheme to get me to talk but what about or, or ,or. Whatever its quite irrelevant now, Jabidas collects himself and walks down the corridor and turns the corner with insufficant caution and spots three men they all were lightchain and have double handed swords, the weapons hang on the men with grace that speaks of knowledge of how to put them to use. They sit playing some strange game with a knife, a human man with a scraggy black beard glances up to see jabidas. The sorcerer swears vicously at himself, always relying on his power has made you complacent inwardly shrieking as elvish agility turns him quickly as he sprints in the opposite direction a fireball crashes into the corner he just turned. Fantastic magicusers thats all I need. The sorcerer keeps running while listening to shouted threats of angry men in chase not far behind. Jabidas enters a hall with tattered baners hanging on the wall, broken tables scatered around and half eaten dead bodies, he grabs a corpse and scampers up a banner with it. The light weight of the elf and only half a body arnt enough to finish it and two of the soldier mages rush in, one of them obviously is not very fit. The man with the beard stops and looks around as his friend charges further into the room his red hair swings as he goes into the darker corners with barely any visability swinging his sword to drive out an absent elf. The sorcerers infrvision tells him something is over there though. The older man knows that probably isnt it and looks up to get a dead body in the face, screams of surprise and pain come from the redhead as a huge irritated and bleeding bear rears up and tears his arm off. Dear Gods Im in some kind of kennel jabidas breaths and jumps onto the bearded man stabbing him under the ribs and slashing him across his hamstrings. Bears must like there meat fresh he mutters and stolls out the door again, whistling and listening to the screams of the helpless man. The sorcerer notices some kind of servant coming around a corner ahead of him, one stab under his armpit and into the heart as he passes lets out very litle blood and jabidas thinks time to find the archlich if anyone can get this off while in dungeon he can.

------------------