View Single Post
Old 09-30-2005, 07:51 PM   #96
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by Ale_beer:
I finally got around to downloading and watching the all 17 episodes of Neverending Nights, absolutely hilarious, tremondously well done Vaprakgruumsh (Tawmis), I look forward to keeping up with the adventures of our heroes.

If i was a damsel in distress, i wouldn't feel very confidant if these 2 were coming to my rescue.

Well done.
Ah ha! So here's where you came from? I saw the new user name and was curious how we managed to trick - er, I mean - lure - er... that is, invite another to join us in our forums! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Well... no damsel should feel very confident with these two headed out to rescue them... and to think - they're going to take on a Dragon in Episode 21! (Of course, we have a vicious cliff hanger to keep people interested and eager for Season Two's beginning!) [img]smile.gif[/img]

I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed them - and by all means, feel free to tell others, and get the word around! Word of mouth is the best form of advertising (mostly because it's free) [img]smile.gif[/img]

And rather than do a new post - I might as well attach this piece of snazzy news to this reply:

Well, this certainly came to me as a surprise. So I check my email today - expecting to hear more back about the Machinima 2Thousand5 Submission... and I find something else waiting for me in my inbox.

Hello Tawmis Logue,
Thanks for submitting "Neverending Nights" to the Bitfilm Festival.
As you know, we have selected it for this year's competition.
In some weeks the website will be updated with all relevant information on your work. So please check if all the credits and texts you have put into our database are correct.
Of course you will get one or more free accreditations for the Bitfilm Festival. Unfortunately we do not have the budget to invite you, but if you want to come to Hamburg on your own we will do our best to help you find an accommodation that suits you.
Please contact Lisa if you need help.
Best regards,
The Bitfilm team

I am shocked because I submitted to the Bitfilm quite some time ago...

Regardless, I can't recall what I submitted. If it was all of the episodes (up to a certain point) or a block of episodes!

Interesting to hear what comes of this.

So wish us luck for BOTH submissions!