Smoothie
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
quote:
Originally posted by The Hierophant:
quote:
Originally posted by Link:
I think the USA one is just ugly! How the hell did she finish in 2nd?!?!?
CRIPES you're hard to please! [/QUOTE]I was thinking the exact same thing. No wonder more and more young girls get self-esteem problems and anorexia, and undergo to plastic surgery and other painful treatments when snotty brats have the nerve to call gorgeous women ugly in an off-handed manner. I mean, if *she's* ugly, I, and almost all women with me, must be hideous! She may not be your type. Miss Australia is definitely not my type. But there's not a woman on that list that could pass for ugly, unless you want to wax philosophically relativist in a really annoying typical snotty teenage fashion. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Whew. Rant over. [img]smile.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]maybe not ugly but very plastic looking, not realistic at all. i think that the actual competition itself is what inspires girls to have the surgery, and develop self-esteem and eating disorders, that along with all the mag ads that show 5'10" 102 lb. big boob role models to young girls.

icky if you ask me.