View Single Post
Old 10-25-2001, 12:40 AM   #28
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

OOC: Sorry bout that! I have a tendency to get ahead of myself. Her description comes from her character story which I am touching up now, so bear with me :

Her deep red hair framed the fragile features of her face and fell in long tendrils down to her waist, clinging to the soft curves of her strong body. Her eyes, a bright topaz, and her lips a perfect pout, stained the color of red wine. Her gown was of fine blue silk. Butterflies adorned the lowcut bodice and bordered all of the hems, including the sleeves of which the bottoms followed a narrowing v down to her waist.The workmanship so fine, it seemed as if the butterfies may fly away at the slightest breeze. Belted around her waist, in stark contrast to the rest of her appearance, a two handed sword was sheathed.

The blade bore the resemblance of a high polished marble. Adamantite. It's face blazed with runes of a language long forgotten by some unknown force. Atop the the Dragon scale hilt, was implaced a single onyx gem in the craft of lone closed eye. Three ruby tears adorned the eye's left side as if crying jewels of blood and sorrow.

Although the gown and the sword did not make a likeky match, she seemed comfortable with both.

Drak, the stallion is as such: Pure black, 18 hands high, his mane hung to his knee and his tail brushed the earth. His body well muscled::

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

"I've had it up to here, listening to a small segment of people try to put down America! America's the greatest land on Earth, and we oughta be proud of what we have! I'm proud of America, I'm proud of our people, and I'm gonna prove it. We're American and DAMN proud of it! Frankly I'm getting a little ticked off...go ta ****"... Dink (if anyone knows who originally said this, please let me know!)

[This message has been edited by Liliara (edited 10-25-2001).]