Thread: Board Awards
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2001, 06:43 AM   #68
Stealth Bomber

I don't know whether to thank you or flame you for my first mention in the poll Yorick! I am just getting in touch with my feminine side and I like to be different. If there had been a vote for the most postus interruptus, I would have been a sure fire winner. Anyway I might start using Memnoch's suggestion of Stealth Bomber instead of Suul-Yinn as my nickname, as I am now playing with a new and male character. Anyway here are my votes:

Most helpful: Memnoch/Armisael. I can't split them as I love them too much(oops there goes my feminine side again)
Funniest: Rikard or Charlie. My arse is getting very sore from all this fence-sitting. No comments Yorick!
Most Insightful: Moiraine
Best Signature: Whoever started the gifs, I forget
Best use of smilies: Rikard and his touching tale of they who shall not be named.
Best Topic: Too many to mention
Worst: Any Bard's are really good honest post. (God now I've done it)

Although I haven't mentioned a lot of my favourite posters, Yorick, Ladyzekke, Wah, Melusine, Ertai and others too many too mention, I think that this site would not be as good as it is except for all your input. Special mention goes to Ziroc, without whom this post couldn't exist.