View Single Post
Old 02-20-2002, 04:39 AM   #25
Link
Jack Burton

Wow! This is a lot of replies already, and I most of the times I know what you guys are talking about. Thanks for explaining the deal with the Bhaalspawn, Wedin, I didn't know about that. And it really makes me curious about why Imoen is resurrectable.

I've got some new ones (mainly because of the ones named by you guys):
1) You must gather your party before venturing forth. I really hate that sentence! It mostly happens because one of my party members, which is more often my main char. DOH!, takes the wrong route..
2) My second point I've named already. Characters walking the wrong way, once or twice. I've noticed it in BG1, and I've noticed it in BG2.. It really gets on your nerves, especially when you're about to "venture forth".
3) Ambushes rarely pose a threat to you, and the loot they have is often not even worth it. That really bugs me, cos you could have been a lot further in the game, if not ambushed.
4) The fight with Jon Irenicus (SPOILER: In Suldanesselar) is really an easy one. I mean; at the start, when you're still in his dungeon, then he kills a lot of Cowled Enforcers, certainly not the most least magic users! I surely expected more from him...
5) The dungeon of Irenicus itself gets really irritating after a while. I could practically dream that dungeon.. Turning off the Mephit thingie.. Man, I really hate that part, especially since I have to start all over again, cos I made a tiny mistake in the presettings; turning myself female instead of male.. Doh! [img]smile.gif[/img]

That's about it, although I'm pretty sure I can come up with some more. Don't think I hate the game now, I really don't! It's the best game I've played so far, no doubt about it! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Goal: Beijing 2008
Link is offline   Reply With Quote