View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 09:48 AM   #42
dplax
Jack Burton

Some time ago, far away...

Andrion Wilgor

Unido con la Asombra.
(*)

Revelling in the destruction I wrought. The ground littered by dead and disfigured bodies around me. Bodies, which have found a release from their mortal toils in death. Release which I gave them. On his orders.

Andrion smoothed a crease in his robes. He noticed a smear of dried blood from his latest victim on the sleeve of it, but that did not bother him. It was but a reminder to him of the power he had been blessed with. It seemed to him now, after a few days had passed since he was handed this potency, that the previous days and weeks spent in the body of that wretched owl had been merely a preperation for much greater things to come.

The wind blew from the west, from where his Tower stood.

We have entered a new kind of relationship...the Mage and I. Lo que se da con una mano se puede quitar con la otra.
(**) He has gifted me, but I need to serve him. And serve him well. Better than any of his previous servants, who have failed. Better than how I served him earlier. For I had failed. Miserably. I overestimated my own power. It shall not happen again.

Four days journey separate him from the tower. Getting to this backwater village, which was no village any more, had been easy, the portal from the throne room had been as direct as it could get. But to get back Andrion had to walk. He did not resent the exercise. On the contrary. He cherished having legs again to walk with. Hands to hold with. And a mouth to cast spells with.

Four days to get acquainted with his new self. It was to be an interesting four days.

OOC: (*) One with Shadow.
(**) What one hand gives the other can take away.

[ 03-03-2007, 02:06 PM: Message edited by: dplax ]
dplax is offline   Reply With Quote