View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 01:00 AM   #6
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Default Re: Choc will be TWENTY this year!!

That's awesome! Choc also likes to sleep under the covers with both by hands wrapped around him.. he feels safe I guess... always 'insta-purrs'[TM] <-- lol, but Choc won't do that with donna.. guess she moves around too much during the night.. hehe..

Sometimes, I'll fall asleep, and wake up with Choc deep under the covers on his side all stretched out sleeping, and I'm like... how did he get under there without me knowing?

Choc also begs like a dog.. always sniffing the air.. and ANY bag opening he stretches up on the cabnets in the kitchen to 'see' what we have... since he can't see, he doesn't know what bag is what.. so its a 'beg for everything' move.. hehe.. and when I sit down to eat, he'll already be sitting next to the chair, waiting.. (He does interceptions BIG TIME) lol, and if you begin eatting without letting him smell it, he's 'tap' you with his paw.. like HEY, I'm here, let me inspect it too!!

As a joke, I held up a Taco Dorito up to his nose, and he began licking all the spices off the chip.. then went and got a drink! he likes some odd things..

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote