View Single Post
Old 09-19-2001, 12:38 AM   #1
Telchar of Nogrod
Drow Warrior

I just finished Cloakwood and went down to Beregost to rest, sell wyren heads and bandit scalps, and stock up. It says that I should now go to the city. I've read that getting in could be a problem. Do I have to go back to Cloakwood and take part in that guy's scheme to rescue a girl and then blackmail her father? It seems like a shady proposition and would be against alighnment. Can I say yes, get into the city and then dump him? Also, once I get into the city, will I be somewhat directed? I like exploring and talking to anyone who is not a commoner anyway.

A minor note - I have found 2 oil of speed potions so far in my travels ( I have been to every corner of every area ), and both times I gave it to my dwarven tank and then said the item was cursed and he became confused for a while. Of course, this was before a big battle; but I somehow managed anyway. Is it my charactor or when I get to the city I'll be able to get good ones? I have the haste spell; but, I would rather use those slots for something else. Thanks for all the help.

------------------
Baruk Khazad! Khazad Aimenu! The axes of the dwarves! The dwarves are upon you!
Telchar of Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote