View Single Post
Old 10-31-2001, 11:13 AM   #42
Sir Real
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Prime2U:

As far as modern, I mean that the theory you support is trying to supplant on already in existance. Exactly what I said already. I'm not claiming mine is necessarily true. I believe it is, but you don't have to if you don't want to. I am saying that yours is, at this point, considered false, because at this point it has no proof to back it up, only speculation. And as it is put forth as a scientific theory, that makes it false. As a hypothesis, who knows, we'll just have to wait and see if it is true or not. But it is definitely not right now. No, when we divide blastocysts to create clones, and any other method of creating a clone or another species of plant, we are not a God in any sense of the word. We are, in actuality, playing with things that we really don't understand. I hope we never try such things with humans, as i fear it will lead to some drastic consequences. My reason to say evolution is wrong is not because creation was first, that is my reason to say creation is right. Because there is no proof that this new theory is correct. Until it can be proven correct, the old idea stands, and that idea is creation. You are correct, prehistoric means they had no written history. As such, we have no way of knowing what they believed. But once we start written history, we see that those people when that first writing began, believed in creation and a higher power of some sort.

I told you one reason why I believed in creation. It is the standing belief, and evolution has no proof, no foundation, to disprove it. Whether you believe the bible is true or not, the original scrolls are dated among the oldest of written history. And they talk of creation.

I cannot say that gravity does not exist, because there is plenty of repeatable proof and evidence to say that it does. It has gone beyong a theory and become a law. You version of evolution has yet to even become a theory.

Theory is just that theory ie unproven but believed to be true!! not fact, hell go read my answers on the other thread as this is pointless!.

As for the oldest scrolls that are nwould speak of creation because they did not have the science to prove otherwise, we do. HEll they believe the earth was FLAT!!!!!