View Single Post
Old 09-20-2002, 03:35 PM   #10
ryaldin
Elminster

The way i play an evil character, is not neccessarily that i'm running through the streets of bergost, fireballing small groups of animals and children, raping the women and toasting the flaming fist. It's more of a thing, with bending rules, breaking laws, getting away with whatever you can, not necessarily having people like you, but at least having them not know what you're doing. You could look at it this way: It's like you're an evil theif. Yes, you're evil. Yes, you enjoy doing evil things. No, you don't want people to think you're a goody-goody, but you're not stupid. A smart evil character doesn't just walk up to the mayor of bergost and start laying into him. The smart player tries to steal stuff, get away with more, and such. Eventually, you may someday be powerful enough to subdue all your enemies, but until then, is it really intelligent to invoke the wrath of those seemingly invincible Flaming fist mages?

eviiiilllll.......