View Single Post
Old 12-23-2000, 01:39 PM   #29
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Aww... the only advantage bout NPCs are...... You get to murder them and has no effect on rep!!! I want a good party PERIOD. So here it is:

Kensai PC
Keldorn with bracers of dex
Aerie
Nalia/Jan/Imoen
Viconia
Jaheira

Maybe the only one gone is Minsc... but I got Jan. So, If I find Jan amusing, I might forcefully dump Aerie or Viconia. The reason I want Viconia is because of her versatility like Jaheira. Not a tanker but hey, a great mage bodyguard right? I seem to like a man with experience, and therefore like Keldorn. Nalia is for the stronghold, Jan is the thief, and if I don't like him, I'll dump him for Imoen. Aerie is really a great back-up. And she is the romance target... no, I suppose not. I already tried her out the first time... Jaheira's gonna be my target. And since I'm a kensai, can be a mage if I will it, I can put all the great stuff to my fellow party members. I also create stuff, so it ain't gonna be a problem (I create super stuff..hehe) so if worse come to worst,

Kensai PC
Keldorn
Jan
Imoen
Jaheira
Viconia

OR

Kensai/Mage PC
Keldorn
Korgan
Jan
Imoen
Jaheira

THERE!!! At last! I feel sort of like content for the first time without Aerie! OR how bout this?

Kensai PC
Keldorn
Imoen
Edwin
Jaheira
Viconia

YEAH!!!