View Single Post
Old 08-13-2005, 03:57 AM   #4
ElfBane
Mephistopheles

Quote:
Originally posted by mad=dog:
The priest said he would match the reward if Brage is brought back alive. From your description he is very dead indeed so no reward from the priest. However he does say he will match Oubleks reward. Why not visit Oublek? He is the fat nervous dude outside the Nashkel barracks (near Minsc). Surely you'll get some money to wash the blood of your hands with.
I don't appreciate the "blood money" remark. Brage demands you answer a riddle. I know the answer to the riddle because of 'previous knowledge'. So what I do is roll a 10 sided die and choose that response. If you do not give the correct response to the riddle, then Brage goes hostile and attacks the party. I don't consider defending yourself to be "blood money". Thank you.

I did visit Oublek. He said I had nothing for him, presumably because the priest took the body of Brage when I talked to him.

Iraq and Afghan fatalities: 6,855 and counting. Silence IS consent.
ElfBane is offline   Reply With Quote