View Single Post
Old 11-08-2004, 11:39 AM   #17
Nachtrafe
Red Wizard of Thay

Arrow

International Order of Men huh? Dang...do you think they'll make me give back my membership card?

Animal's right. It's probably mostly newleyweded-ness. [img]smile.gif[/img] What can I say fellas, I'm deliriously in love, and I like expressing it. Besides, aren't you supposed to do all sorts of silly romantic things in the first years of marriage? Although, as I told Cloudy, I hope I never lose the desire to do the silly romantic things. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Meg...I can totally sympathize with you. I get funky colored rings from gold and silver jewelry. A doctor friend of mine told me that, in most cases, the reason people get funky colored rashes or skin marks is due to electroplating. If you buy anything less than Sterling Silver or 10k Gold, you're usually getting something electroplated and the chemicals that they use are allergically reactive with something like 30-40% of the population. If you have Sterling, and you get the reaction, then you're one of the lucky few who's in the 1/2% or so who are allergic to silver. [img]tongue.gif[/img] If it's the latter, play the Lottery. You're definitely owed something karmically for beating those odds.

"May the wings of liberty never lose a feather!"