Thread: Own game
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2001, 06:27 AM   #27
Link
Jack Burton

Wheel of Time?? With that person that is the dragon and should wake up, right??? Yeah i read it, in Dutch version alright! (BTW: i also read the books written by David Eddings, Terry Brooks and of course Tolkien) And I do have MSN Messenger, so we could chat. You could add me to Messenger at the address michieljonkman@hotmail.com...The only problem we'd might face is that I live in the Netherlands, and you in Australia. The time and stuff might be a problem. I'll try to be online in the morning (here in Netherlands) that will be evening in Australia.
I have this little idea as well. You'll probably know that if you create a pretty large world (more gaming fun), it's definitely not good to let them walk all the way. So i made up this Portal idea. All across the land are Portals. These portals can be activated but the spell (or something like that) is long since lost. You find the spell, and can activate the portals. That allows you to travel a lot quicker, and it is a new quest.
(Involved in the Portals is some sort of Head Portal, which transports you the The Necropolis: the city of the Dead. Destroy the evil skeletons and stuff.. That would be some sort of super quest or something. It would also explain why the portal spell would be lost. Some kind of mage got rid of it, because that Portal brought skeletons in the world....That stuff is good for the story!!!)

Another idea i got, is some sort of Cloud City (yeah, i had some inspiration from Star Wars!!). The idea about that is not yet finished but i'll keep ya informed.

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......

[This message has been edited by Link (edited 05-18-2001).]