View Single Post
Old 05-29-2003, 11:51 AM   #21
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Hello Ramon! I'm not über qualified to use the word über in my text as I don't have the umlaut on my keyboard nor does the alt+129 thing work for me, but hey, I'm a good cut and paster...in fact I'm the über-cutandpaster of the überUniverse! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ahem...we will now return you to your regularly scheduled über interesting chat about the word über.
[img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] Reading this thread über and über again I cannot shake the eery suspicion that "some" of you don't take my very legitimate grievance über the überly unqualified and incorrect überuse of the word über/ueber/uber in English, überlanguage of the überly free world, überly serious! Übermeanies, you (über-)all (this one is for you, Melusinchen )!

Now, if you would excuse me, please, I have some more crying to do - which is überdue after the übercruel treatment I have suffered here from your hands!

[ 05-29-2003, 11:52 AM: Message edited by: Ramon de Ramon y Ramon ]
So long !<br /><br />R³ aka \"The Ramonster\"(thanks Sir Tainly) - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks - equally proud to be Moiraine\'s \"permanent advocate\" ! - relaunched edition -