View Single Post
Old 07-17-2001, 09:25 AM   #5
Waluin

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Howdy Waluin! I'm taking a mini-break at the office. Got to go back to typing in course descriptions soon, but a cup of tea and a chat sound good!
How are you today? Any plans for the day? I'm playing IWD when I get home, assuming my eyes stay open! Tomorrow, if the rain goes away, I'll spend some time in my garden after work. My roses are all re-blooming and the lilies are incredible this year!

My cats conspired to get me out of bed this morning. Merlin curled up on me, being sure to press on my kidneys... OUCH! LOL And Inga did her plaintive little meows from my nightstand until I gave up and got up...lucky for me I did, it was a half hour later than I thought it was!

CB
Some days at the office for me, as in where I am right now, can be fluxuations between a slew of mini-breaks and one hectic ball of work. Today is starting to look as though it will be uneventful, so I'm envisioning a rather extensive stay at Ironworks throughout the day.

No real plans for today, methinks. The work week is usually rather non-eventful for me, cept I may head out to the gaming shop after work to pick up some extra dice for the heck of it. I like to keep my old bag of dice fresh with new ones every so often even though I dont really play much RPG anymore. Oh, and my friend Jay stopped by last night and we watched a few episodes of the Anime Gasaraki on DVD and played Axis and Allies till around midnight.

Morrie pounced on me this morning and demanded to be scratched, so waking up wasn't an option for me. The alarm was going to go off soon (something I think the cats know and plan for so I can't go back to sleep) so I got up and brewed som coffee to watch the morning news before I headed to work.

So here I am

[This message has been edited by Waluin (edited 07-17-2001).]