Thread: Lost & Found
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 06:56 AM   #17
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Ironworks Forum Re: Lost & Found

Well, I do not remember which of my characters had the robes which allowed me to cast unlimited Blade Barrier. I believe it was also before the sewers were cut off from Skullport. However, the character still more than likely exists somewhere. And yes, filling a room with Blade Barrier against dragons, drow, and other such creations which can smite you down is grimly satisfying in ways you can easily imagine. To be honest, I cannot remember where you get them - more than likely through the Drow Proving Grounds. It has been a while I had a cleric-based character with a party down there. I should attempt to make a return and go down with a group to see if that is the case. Of course first I would need to find my clerical characters again...
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote