Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
It's nice to work for myself. [img]smile.gif[/img]
But Ziroc, if you're sick and something goes wrong with the IW server, you have a coupla thousand of us to answer to, not just one boss! And then there's Choc, if he's as fearsome as I've heard, you're not allowed to get sick, else you might forget to feed him [/QUOTE] Yep! lol, I work like 14-16 hours a day on the forum/website a lot, and knock on pressed wood, I haven't been sick since 1996 or so. Now I DO have bad backpain/hip pain, and that does cause trouble for me and I have to go workout or lay down for a bit.

I don't sit in my PC Chair as much as I used to. I take loads of breaks--which is something all of you should do! It's not good to sit idle in one spot for more than an hour without getting up and stretching.

And yeah, when Choc is ready to play, he'll run into the PC Room, meowing deeply and rubs my legs until I pet him or play--if I ignore him, he bites my leg or puts his front paw up on my leg like he's tapping me, like "HEY! DOWN HERE, HUMAN GRUBWORM!" [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album