View Single Post
Old 01-27-2003, 03:20 PM   #14
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

Question Mark

1. How you voted (of course)

PROLIFE!!!!! ("prolife" all around is more than abortion so perhaps anti-abortion would have been better)

2. Why

because i am pro life, all lives deserve to live.

3. Whether that conflicts with your religion's stance on the issue

being a witch, currently anyway (long story!) i believe in "an ye harm none do what ye will" in other words DON'T KILL! and many other parts of the 10 commandments that don;t have to dow ith the hebrew god

4. Whether your views change with extenuating circumstances (e.g. you do not support abortion but would support it for rape and incest victims, especially when they are young, or in the cases where the mother's life is in danger).

mother life in danger- if the baby has a chance that is an individual choice, does mom wish t o live or die, and she chooses.

rape and incest- personally (on the rape thing i don;t think incest will happen to me anytime soon, being happily married and all)i wouldn't. probably give it up for adoption, but i wouldn't kill it

5. (just for s*ts and giggles) Whether or not you support the death penalty and how, if at all, you see that relative to your abortion stance.

umm...prolife, anti kill? nuff said?