View Single Post
Old 10-17-2004, 02:01 PM   #5
StigTC

Quote:
Originally posted by Teri-sha Illistyn:
Ahhhh I love posts about ol Greeny. My first adventure into EfU, I was with StigTC, and he being a vetran and me a first timer in EfU I followed his lead.

I should have thought better when he said " You go meele with her and hold her there while I hit her with spells. " LOL

I dont know for certian but Greeny has about 4000-5000 hit points and a disgustingly high Ac, Im thinking 75-80 or so. I can beat her pretty easy with a wizard, but I havent yet with a fighter.

She has some pretty high saves as well. The maces you get from the clerics in the area have a 1 use Harm, sometimes you can get lucky if you use 15 to 20 of those.

For the most part, you just have to keep hammering at her with everything you got. She has 2 Heals as well, so dont get excited when you get her badly wounded :

Your summons wont do anything to her, its all gonna be on you or your party.
Was that the same battle where afterwards I went; "Alright, that was the mirror image, let's get the real thing".

As for the maces with harm, they no longer drop, the priests of Malar has been issued with a new type of mace.

But back in the day before we went server vault, I had to rest during the battle for my mage to take her down using nothing but magic.

Melee characters can take her down as well, but you need a pretty damn high AB.
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
StigTC is offline   Reply With Quote