View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 12:13 PM   #2
Zink Whistlefly

Thanks Nightowl2! I appreciate the kind words and feedback [img]smile.gif[/img]

Yeah I've also come across that exact same issue with TS! Sometimes I've seen TS beat Sanctuary/GS, but other times not, exactly like you have. It definately needs some further investigation.

One theory is that if you enter an area with TS already active (from an earlier casting, or item like you say), people casting sanctuary/GS will beat your TS and remain untouchable. On the other hand, if you enter the area without TS active, see someone cast sanctuary/GS and then cast or equip an item with TS, you will break their sanctuary. This is only a theory and as yet not proven though!

Maybe we could use this thread to discuss improvements/corrections to the Spell Reference.

I'd love to do an arcane one, but to tell you the truth I'm really not sure when I'll be able to get it up and running, since the divine one took a long time to make, and I'd wager there's more arcane spells than divine. Maybe the arcane version could be a group effort? We'll see, but there will definately get one up in the future one way or another [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 11-11-2005, 12:17 PM: Message edited by: Zink Whistlefly ]
Zink Whistlefly is offline   Reply With Quote