View Single Post
Old 05-03-2003, 11:05 AM   #8
Midget Gems

Thanks for the comments guys, I've been away for a couple of days and just got around to checking the Forum. I'm still not sure about my Axe, I used it for a couple of areas in the Dragon's Eye and still couldn't stun anything, but now I've got "Defender" 'cos I need the extra AC. I wish I'd thought of Charming the Verbeegs, I usually use it a lot when soloing but in IWD such a lot of the bad guys seem to be immune.

If my earlier posting was for unexpected happenings then today's is about something crazy. I had reached the end of Dragon's Eye and was preparing for the big battle. I was in the last room on the right, with the High Priest I think, when the program suffered a glitch - my character set off by himself, walked through the wall, through the final chamber and then clean off the map. He reappeared back on the map by the start of the level and the game continued from there. Very strange! Still I continued on to overcome Yxunomei at the first attempt, so no complaints there. Now if only I could find a way to carry all the gear I've picked up, I'd be well set for the next challenge.