Thread: VtM: Bloodlines
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2004, 03:48 PM   #7
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

I have it.

The game itself is very good. You can be a male or female, any clans, the missions are very open ended. You can sneak, kill everything, talk your way out of trouble, get a goul...

The game look awesome and is very scary. I had to stop playing for a while because it was too scray and I didn't want to play it alone.

Think Undying on steroids.

Just one thing, this game is full of bugs for now.

Mostly they are cliping issues, or characters gliding in demos and such. Typical things from games that had to be rushed.

There is one game stoping bug at about the middle of the game that lots of people experiencned. The devs found the problem, but are waiting until they have fixed a couple more thing to release a patch. until then, they released some console commands that can allow you to continue.

The other bug, the worse one, crash the game at startup giving an error messsage. There's about 4-5 devs hanging on another forum I visit and they are doing their best to fix this asap. Not everyone get that bug, I don't.

The game use up lots of resources. You really need at least 512 megs of RAM.

So you have it, the game is awesome, but there are bugs. A patch will be very welcome.