View Single Post
Old 10-27-2001, 04:31 AM   #2
ReGiN

Quote:
Originally posted by Jafin:
I was wondering where you can get elven chain mail. I know it's there because I've heard people talk about it and it's available in my editor (I don't like to cheat though, just see what there is ) so now I want it! Imoen would be much more effective if she had some decent armor. I'm at the beginning of Chapter 6 if that has any effect on whether or not I can get it.

Also, how many groups, and who, can I get to fight Bodhi with me? I currently have enlisted Drizzt Do' Urden (and friends?), the Most Noble Order of the Radiant Heart, and the Shadow Thieves. Can I get anyone else, like the Harpers maybe, to help me? I'm not really concerned about losing, I just wanna make sure that I've got it covered

Thanks!

-Jafin

I think you can't get your hands on an elven chain mail until you get to the underdark...but I'm not sure
And as far as I know, that's the only ones you can get to help you with Bodhi...
But I never wan't anyone to help me...they're just annoying and if you cast a teenie-weenie fireball, they attack YOU...goddam judas.

------------------

I saw the movie, but I didn't think the action scenes were THAT good.

[This message has been edited by ReGiN (edited 10-27-2001).]