View Single Post
Old 11-14-2001, 12:43 PM   #5
AcePylut
Elite Waterdeep Guard

All I ever used ShadowKeep for was to change some portraits (it's cool that my Sorceror has Saverok's picture).

I also used ShadowKeeper right when my party was created to give my main thief a bag of holding. Why? In BG1 I spent a lot of time shuffling stuff to other players and characters because my inventory was full - I spent way too much time trying to pick up treasure only to have all of my slots filled and then have to run another character over to pick up the goodies. I will ALWAYS get every piece of treasure that is available (I earned it, I want it) - even if I had to make two or three trips into town to sell it all because I didn't have enough slots to hold everything. Basically, I got sick of the running around just selling stuff or picking stuff up. I decided that the "fun" in this game is solving quests and killing baddies (or goodies, if you're evil - as my next party will be), not wasting time doing mundane things, so I gave myself a bag of holding to hold everything that I found - nice and easy.

Is that cheating?