View Single Post
Old 10-29-2001, 03:45 AM   #17
Shagrat The Half Orc

Some suggestions for future BG type games:

Fix pathing
or
don't include narrow hallways so pathing is not an issue

Make scripting easier so tedious tasks can be done automatically by computer, such as casting protection spells (current script maker is kind of hard to use, the premade scripts don't accomplish the tasks that I want done, I really hate having to cast protection spells such as haste and protection from evil 10' after resting over and over)

Try to explain the spell system(resistances, immunities, rolls, protection spells, save vs.) better in the direction book. Its hard for people to understand the mechanics of the game with the given directions.

After experiencing haste, noone wants to run around in what seems like slow motion (being without haste), make it so u can always have haste spell on in that your party doesn't get tired and have to rest after two uses, or make a spell that cures tiredness, or make a game option that allows your party members to move around quickly automatically without having to use the haste spell. Im sure everyone can identify with me in that it just sucks to walk around without haste.