View Single Post
Old 06-07-2002, 12:55 AM   #52
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Addison sits in his room drinking a mug of ale and browsing through his spell book. The magical salve he carries has healed the worst of his burns, but it still hurts too move around too much. The ride to Korup Shun had been sheer torture. Ah well, they were here now and it was time to reflect on the recent events.

He didn't remember much of what happened during the destruction of the amulet. The only thing he knew for certain was that he felt more powerful for some reason. His fight with the demon had given him a new confidence in his skills and ablilities. The fight in the tavern had been exhilirating too (once it was over).

He studied his spells for awhile and then reached for a small pouch at his waist. It was one of the items he had found in Baz'guuls lair and it was a rare find indeed. While it appeared to be an ordinary pouch, the interior was actually an extra-dimension storage space that could hold many more items than the outward appearance would suggest. The best surprise had come when he first reached inside the pouch. There were a number of items stored within, all of them magical. He hadn't had time to porperly Identify them, so now seemed like as good a time as any.

Pulling on his Anti-Magic gloves to protect against any harmful effects, he pulled the items out and laid them on the table , one-by-one.

OOC>> Since we seem to be in the proverbial "calm before the storm", I figured this would be as good a time as any to follow up on those magical items Larry suggested we could find. Anybody that would like an item should PM me. You can be as specific or as general as you wish. I will pick a suitable item and run it past Larry and Cyril for thier approval. Then I'll Post who gets what.