View Single Post
Old 02-10-2005, 12:43 AM   #1
alex1
Welcomed New User

Ever since I've been a dm I've envisioned a computer game where the Undermountain was the subject. Now I've found it. I really really really love this NWN PW. I am also trying to recreate my own PW in the Forgotten Realms and was wondering if I could join the Undermountain team. I have created around 50 or so areas all set in the Waterdeep region. I have various hak files that I'm using so I'm going to have lots of variety. I work and go to school full time so don't have that much time to create everything in a short time. If the creator is interested in expanding the campaign beyond the Undermountain please let me know. Also I'm fairly new to creating a PW but I'm working on my scripting and conversion skills. Would love to learn more from the Undermountain creator. My site is at http://www.forgottenadventures.com/ to give you an idea of what I have planned.

A couple of comments on the Undermountian though. Could you please remove the hak ceiling in some of the areas. For example the 1st lvl has a hak ceiling that kills the mood of the natural cavern.

[ 02-10-2005, 12:46 AM: Message edited by: alex1 ]
alex1 is offline   Reply With Quote