Violet
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
quote:
Originally posted by The Hierophant:
quote:
Originally posted by Violet:
Sometimes a deepeer look into the psyche of killers is just what we don't need.

But with all due respect, why? What are you afraid of? That it will someone 'corrupt' you or something? Forbidden knowledge?
[/QUOTE]I can't speak for Voilet, only myself. For me sometimes it can be too much, too much violence and death on the news, and you watch it every day, and sometimes if it goes indepth, re a killer's mind, it can just get overwhelming. It'd be an enigma if it happened rarely, we'd all be interested and curious how a person could do such a thing, but when you see sick stuff on the news everyday, it just gets to be too much, and kinda redundant. I.E., I do think people who are violent have a childhood past that may explain it. Some say, Oh but so-and-so had loving parents who doted on him, well I say even THAT can be wrong, if a parent has absolutely no discipline no matter what their kid does. Of course to me that also does not excuse, as we all have a choice what we are, what we do, in our lives. And I don't care if killers get the death penalty, or jail time, as long as they are taken out of the public, so as to not cause harm to more innocent people or animals or whatever.

Just gets so frustrating for me, seeing the news and all the f-'ed up things that go on, it really changes my thoughts re humanity. It is disheartening to say the least. But of course I also realize that the news likes to only show scandalous, intense things. I know civilized humanity still exists, and this is what I stand for. Screw "human nature" and all that crap, that is unevolved humans from the past. We learn ever year that goes by as humans, and evolve. Those that cannot control their emotions, and kill and do sick things to kittens, are to me, still in the caveman ages, unevolved, using basic animal instincts instead of human intellect, logic, and control. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Well said ladyzekke. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
[img]\"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/VioletMcKeever/AniV.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />A Man With Poetry On His Lips Also Has Wings On His Heart<br />The Harder You Run From Your Dreams, The Harder They Run After You<br />I Am Not A Human Having Spiritual Experiences, I Am A Spirit Having Human Experiences<br />Smart As A Whip; Heart Of Gold; Tough As Nails; Lost In The Woods