View Single Post
Old 12-22-2000, 09:44 AM   #12
The.Relic
Red Dragon

I have heard of people taking out Big Red with tons of snares and several said they didn't get the XP's. Some also said that the reason they didn't get their XP's was because Kraagy was in dialogue mode when he got Blitzkrieg'd and that was the reason. Tis hard to say.
Special snares work very well on most foes, but are worthless on others, it just depends. I had Yoshi spend a full week snaring the entire hallway to the Illithid/mindflayer lair and they walked right through all of them when my summoned drew them out. All I kept hearing were snares going off and messages stating, "Illithid or mindflayer immune to magic". Oh well, we whomped em anyway.

Sorry I forgot. I have also notice that in some cases when flooding occurs in the message area that some messages don't seem to get displayed. I have had dialogue choices made for me that I never even saw on a couple of occasions and I had to restart.
I have also had XP points not show up in the message window, but I know that I got them because a character leveled up at the same time.
Another less frequent cause for this that I have heard of is if you take a foe out with the Disintigrate spell, it will often destroy any items the target has on them.