View Single Post
Old 08-01-2002, 07:35 PM   #11
Mojo
Elminster

I Am A: Neutral Evil Human Thief Bard

Alignment:
Neutral Evil characters believe in Number One. Their personal gain takes precedance over all else, and they will work with whomever necessary and whatever institutions necessary to further their own goals.

Race:
Humans are the 'average' race. They have the shortest life spans, and because of this, they tend to avoid the racial prejudices that other races are known for. They are also very curious and tend to live 'for the moment'.

Primary Class:
Thieves are the most roguish of the classes. They are sneaky and nimble-fingered, and have skills with traps and locks. While not all use these skills for burglary, that is a common occupation of this class.

Secondary Class:
Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

Deity:
Mask is the Neutral Evil god of rogues, thieves. He is also known as the Lord of Shadows. He appears as a lithe man, shadowed, wearing dark clothing. His followers believe in stealth and wariness. They wear black and gray clothing, and carry weapons and armor similar to that of a thief. They frequently wear masks to conceal their identity. Mask's symbol is a dark, checkered mask.

Find out What D&D Character Are You?, courtesy ofNeppyMan (e-mail)

o0o...what a coincidence...the characters I play are usually theives, although half-elf or elf is more common...right now I'm playing a half-elf/half-dragon theif and none of my party know anything about me yet...I also secretly worship Bane (at least that's what Evil Al thinks)...