View Single Post
Old 04-18-2002, 11:09 PM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Bazguul'tek

Bazguul grinned at the shiny red jewel upon the mantle in the darkened room. He could feel the strength of the poor mage that was still trapped inside, and realized how much he missed this little trinket.

"Now...we are again reunited! My days of slavery to you were long and tedious...and now you will begin to repay me, even centuries afterward! I can feel your powers, and they have improved! Wht a wonderful gift you are to me!"

"I cannot believe you have survived this long! You weak, pathetic snake in the grass! I will not be contained within this trinket much longer, and then you will again bow to me!"

"Oh, what a fool you are! You always were so. You think that you will escape, retake me into slavery, and live again in the richness of your precious riches that you laid up for yourself? Have you really lost your mind so much while being in there that you are blind to see that such a dream cannot occur? I will use the power that you posess and rule this land! I am Bazguul'tek, and I am deserving of any riches that this world has to offer! Now, we begin!"

Bazguul grabs the amulet and places it around his neck. He then exits the room and locates the servant he was looking for.

"You! Prepare my horse! Tonight, we ride to the nearest village to test out our new toy and begin the domination of the lands. Go, and be swift!"

"Y..Yes mi'lord!"

Bazguul watches the servant run off to do as bidded. He then walks in the direction that Britomart's chambers are located.

[ 04-18-2002, 11:11 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]