View Single Post
Old 09-08-2004, 07:09 AM   #30
Dave_the_quack
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Arledrian:
You'll be going wild for this romeo if you manage to get a date with bachelor number two. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Who is Bachelor number one? Is it well known on IW who this is? If not IM SO APPLYING FOR THE POSITION!

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
Dave, you really a raging homosexual or was that a joke? If the former, then I'd better cut down on my use of the word "gay" in other contexts
LoL yes, it is true, I AM a raging homosexual, but some people would also call me a joke if that helps. Dont worry about offending me in any way, I often use the term as one of endearment myself. And Im also 100% sure that out of 14810 of "choc's minions" im not the only gaybo on this forum [img]tongue.gif[/img] So rest assured, you wont offend me (unless you intend to of course), but you might be offending the closet posters.

Quote:
Originally posted by LordKathen:
Right on mate! I was hoping you would take like that. There was no offence intended.
Welcome aboard! [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img]
No wuckin furries man, I appreciate the tongue and cheek, makes me feel more accepted actually.

Quote:
Originally posted by shadowhound:
So Dave, they pay you to post on IW during the late shift? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
The way I see it is, its their own fault that I peruse the fine threads on this site because they disabled internet access to my livejournal site. CURSE YOU RED BARON, CURSE YOU! ...Just my random comment for the day.

I think that Im well on my way to becoming a spammer.... and I have night shift to thank for it.

One last note... Is this the kind of reply that Cloudy was referring to before? I thought this would have just been easier than sending like 4 pm's... Is this wrong?