View Single Post
Old 11-08-2000, 03:00 PM   #36
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Hi,

Been out of the loop since I completed the game and stopped playing, but 34 replies caught my attention.

Its great to see more female players out there, makes me not feel like its some testosterone guy thing that I've overlooked somehow.

I do agree that the scantily dressed female warrior is pretty ridiculous in video games. I am also a big fan of fighting games, most notably the Street Fighter series, and anyone of you who have seen it, know of the some of the moves have the gals skirts fly up, etc. Or, if you have played Dead of Alive 2 with a "bounce" setting for the womans breasts. I wonder about the programmers of that game...closet perverts or something?

Ok, I'm a man and I date women, but I do think this kind of stuff is silly little boy crap. It just never does much for me, but I guess its more about marketing these days. It would be nice to more average looking people, thin, fat etc. Probably why some of my friends don't get it when I wont watch shows like Xena...sorry guys...I need a good plot not a bunch of T&A to capture my interest.

Re: the bras in W&W, I found a plate mail bra and then enchanted and blessed it for my vampire stricken zen master. In the end, it has a +2 regen and about 8 AC. As much defence as the dragon armor, weighs 2 pounds and even a warlock can wear it! Yes indeed, not a bad item.

Ok, thats enough for one day! Is everyone enjoying the game?

Scronan

Knifehand - gosh I don't know...Tang Soo Do (I used to study it) was a good guess. Perhaps an assassin, or rather an hashisasn, who held those little hand daggers for killing people, called a katar or something? Am I close or off by a mile??