View Single Post
Old 11-08-2000, 01:41 PM   #33
Kate
Welcomed New User

I think I'm enjoying reading some of the posts almost as much as playing the game!
Nice to know what people think about various subjects and interesting to see this game compared to other games. I know that the underclad and anatomically improbable females sell games...this is the real world after all. I just find it a bit annoying that the men wear so much and the girls don't - just look at the CD cover - the knight/paladin chap and the woman with him.
On the other hand (as I always include a mixture of males and females in my party) I do want to choose good looking ones in my party (whichever sex they are). In fact I think the choice of male characters should include more with long hair - why shouldn't they have a few looking like rock stars rather than all butch guys, after all we girls buy games as well. Can't the designers please us as well? (After all a few long-haired leather-clad males on the covers of the boxes along with the scantily-clad females might help to sell a few more games!!)