Old 11-16-2004, 04:05 PM   #11
Jaradu
Silver Dragon

Bloody Pingu Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Ivelliis:
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:

*remembers when he spent 29 hours awake working in order to complete the two 10,000 word courseworks for his I.T GCSE*
Uh oh!

I started my GCSE's this year, and I took Applied I.T. After choosing the course I found out we're supposed to do an hour at home for every hour at school!
Hopefully I won't have to do this 10,000 word coursework that your talking about, it sounds like a procrastinators worst nightmare!

I can relate to the "leave stuff till the last minute" thing. That reminds me, I have Applied IT homework to hand in tomorrow, better get started eh?
[/QUOTE]Hehehe, I.T. coursework sucks... My teacher wants to speak to my parents because I keep mysteriously 'losing' my work... Why should I get get punished for something I didn't do?! *hint hint*

What are you doing for your IT Coursework, Ivellis? We have to invent our own company, make adverts, business cards, etc... S' all pretty pointless to me. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

As for procrastinating? All the time. I currently have three huge English coursework essays - one on "A View From The Bridge", one on "To Kill A Mockingbird", and one on newspapers. They are due in on... negative three weeks. But the reason my English teacher doesn't bug me for work too often is because she is usually very pleased with my work. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

Yep, you can usually find me in the school library at breaktimes and lunchtimes, doing homework due in for next lesson. [img]smile.gif[/img]

One subhject I never procrastinate with, however, is History. I bloody love it. And I think I love my teacher as well.