View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 05:06 AM   #6
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Choc Re: Choc has passed away..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memnoch View Post
Oh Z I'm so sorry to hear that. Choc was part of my growing up on the internet. I remember using his gif all the time way back then. If it's any consolation he lived such a long and awesome life with great parents! Had a really good innings, as we would say in Australia. When my Mikka finally passes on (hopefully she has as good a knock as Choc did, she is 10 now) I think I will have to move because I don't think I could stand living in the same house , with all the reminders. But like Ozymandias, everything ends. My condolences for your loss and I hope you and Donna are coping well.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. It's weird having someone you love, and spend a good part of the day with for 17 years just gone... just now, I was taking a PC Monitor a part to fix a power supply, all laid out on the floor.. and I thought in my head, Choc would come in and sniff it and walk on it all wondering what I was doing... heheh
Then come sit up next to me purring. I'm always have those memories.

(BTW Mario, Happy Birthday my friend!!! Sorry it's a few days late! Hope you had a great day! And I DO think your kitty will live a long, happy and healthy life!)

I'll be getting back into posting more, here and on facebook.. also going to get back to finishing up the NWN1 Mod Escape from Undermountain, so I can release it for download. I'm actually going to make two tilesets from the old AD&D game 'Eye of the Beholder'. I have many tiles for the first level done--orange walls--sewers, and I want to do the Drow level. When done, I'll post it for Download for all to play.

Thanks guys!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote