View Single Post
Old 12-19-2002, 01:24 AM   #42
NiceWorg
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Leonis:
quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
...snip snip...So who is to blame for Brittney? The people that buy her records.
And her mum and dad and that human fascination for sex you mentioned...

I have to agree here for the sake of culture - Keep an open mind, whether something is popular or not should not determine it's worth to the individual.
Judge it on it's own merits and don't be a slave to either the 'populist' or the 'elitist'.

Nice Worg I'm sorry, but if you ignore things just because they are popular, you are just as guilty of following a fad. You have not made up your own mind based on your own experience, but are merely a follower of yet another trend...

On topic, I personally can't wait for Boxing day. I'm working in the evening but am going to pull out all stops to get there before. My local cinema has just been renovated with comfy seats, bigger screens and improved sound but bizzarely have retained their cheap tickets! (1/2 the price of the others in the same major chain!)
Sometimes the jaded world view does get a stir...
[/QUOTE]I wonīt be an elitist as long as everyone arenīt turning to populist. That sickens me.. yea and donīt forget to check out what great books left unnoticed because of LOTR..