View Single Post
Old 01-21-2003, 08:57 PM   #13
Dagorion
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Lavindathar:
quote:
Originally posted by Dagorion:
What makes people think that all the major religions in the world have different gods?
Why do Christians believe in God? Because the scriptures describe him as God of everything, one being. Just what people wrote him down as. When say Peter or Paul or John or whoever was writing about God for later years to come, they never saw him, they just decided he was a greater bieng in human form. He could have said he had the head of a dog or anything

Other scriptures from different religions just wrote it down as many different Gods, in different forms. Dunno why really.

I reckon its just Christians were boring, and the Greek, Eqyptians, Norse were just cool and imaginative!
[/QUOTE]I was refering to the religions around now, you know, Christianity, Muslim, Buddism, Jewish, Baha'i (my own religion believing all the majour reigions are from the same god. Its just they have *different teachings* - hence the beliefs that they are from different gods because people think that if the messeges arent the same they arent from the same source)
If my religion is in fact right and it IS founded by Gods latest Manifestation some 150 years ago then one of gods own message carriers has proven that Krishna, Moses, Zoroaster, Buddha, Christ, Mohammad and the man who founded the Baha'i faith are all from the same God!

DAMN! Im rambling!