Thread: Genocide
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2002, 06:12 AM   #8
Zbyszek

quote:
Originally posted by Dramnek_Ulk:
alchohol and guns are socially acceptable. Due to Capitalism people think of only what is good for themselves in the short term but do not realise that somethings are good for them and everyone else in the longterm. Cigerettes are another, more lethal that almost any banned drug, but legal purely beacuse its socailly aceptable to smoke.

In other words you are saying that killing people is acceptable in one form why some others form of killing are not acceptable for you (I guess from other your posts) - or you agree with me and just blame capitalism?
I agree with Magness - people dont need capitalism nor communism to make themselves unhappy or to exploit others. But in my opinion it just means that people should be controlled because they can not make good - globally - decisions.
Companies care about their profit - not people or environment, governments about their economics, unless they are corrupted and dont care at all, parties and labour unions about their members and leaders interests.
Killing is socially and politically acceptable in our world and it is funny to see protests against foreign wars whle we are killing ourselves.
Zbyszek is offline   Reply With Quote