View Single Post
Old 10-28-2001, 03:19 AM   #1
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Since I already more or less finished with my Evil Party( left only the last boss in ToB), I decided to try soloing. At first I wanted to solo with a Sorcerer, but I chose Cavalier instead, so that I can get the scope of what it is like to solo.

Fighting Glacius in Nalia's Keep was a total pain in the a**. I was level 11 and he had so many attacks... ...

It took a couple of reloads, but eventually a combination of a Genie( got the bottle from Tradesmeet), Stinking Cloud( from the Genie), Barkskin and a few potions managed to allow me to win the fight... ...

Fast foward several minor quests and now I am level 14 and doing the Unseeing Eye quest. I was apprehensive of fighting the Lich and hoped I would be able to prevail. I clickie on the tomb, the Lich makes his speech and goes hostile, I swing Aduzedge and...

... he died... ...

I would later die and reload several times in the Undead City, lucky me got to face a Lich, 2 Greater Mummies, 3 Mummies, a Skeleton Warrior Archer and a Skeleton Warrior... lots of running involving and throwing Aduzedge, lots of running indeed... ...

------------------
If not a Sorcerer casting total oblivion, then a Cavalier meting out justice. Otherwise, I think I will just be a Blade and torture my enemies with, "My Heart Will Go On".

Platinium Sorcerer of Aerie Loving Sacred Band!
-------------------------
Party Sorcerer Spell List, v1.03
Dragon Slaying Tips
For your daily dosage of insanity,