View Single Post
Old 05-04-2002, 12:24 PM   #141
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
Hmm Talthy! Looks like we're the only ones here!
But you know a better place to discuss this might b the World WarII thread?

By the way uss...call me stupid again and youre in for a might fine bitch slap!
sorry, i meant no disrespect. i didnt call you stupid, i said "its true that the germans were bloodthirsty" is a stupid statement. btw, this topic of discussion has gone interesting. lol, im the evil bloodthirsty Nazi you want to persuade īto be in the americans and Russians side. i hate the Soviet bastards and i think ill always like Germany more than Russia. Epona, you hate Nazi because of what they did to that poor old man. Russians would have done the same or maybe worse, i belive. i wont hate nazis, not even if they killed those jews. Estonians and Nazis had respect between each other. killing all those jews was hitlers command.
my brother mostly talks about Nazi(sometimes Estonia) vs. Soviet wars. he goes on and on about how stupid were Russians in war. they didnt care about millitary tactics and went to battle in unstable formations(thats what my brother said). he also said that in one war, russian footsoldiers were attacking Nazis and at the same time, shooting with cannons. the cannons killed more russians than germans. anyway, as i said it before: too bad there arent any germans in this forum. if one person thats in the side of Germany and knows much about WW2 would talk what he has to say, it would make this discussion more interest in and fair.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

and hey, i sent my pic at stealthy`s atlast
http://content.communities.msn.co.uk...to&PhotoID=644
dont i seem young? im a bit older now. that was about 2 years ago.