View Single Post
Old 05-10-2005, 10:04 PM   #26
Imrahil
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Stonewarrior:
Hi, I read the review or Krondor and thought I would give him a shot, but have not been able to find a place to download him. I am getting ready to start another game and want to use 4 mod NPC's and randomly bring along a bioware NPC when needed for quests. I plan to use Kelsey, Saerileth, Yasreana and Krondor. If anyone could direct me to a download location I would be much obliged.
Krondor is quite enjoyable, but I think (as far as I can find) that his download link has been pulled. His current forum is here, but I don't see a place to d/l him. Maybe if enough people bug them for updates, it'll help, but maybe not. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Deathsangel:
When is the next update? As you said you were going to review several mods.

Some bugs have been dealt within Saerileth v4. Yasraena is a version up (mayhap also Tsujatha I do not know for sure). Silverstar has gone to 1.93 I believe. Kido is 2 versions further. There are probaly more.
I'm a bit of a victim of my own love of the game at the moment. [img]smile.gif[/img] I have 3 games running currently & not near enough time to devote to them. I'm close to finishing a run with Saerileth v4 & Keto v2 (obviously not a new update, but I like her enough that I figure'd I'd include her for my own personal enjoyment), another close-to-done run with Silver Star 192 (I love Silver Star - one of my favorite characters - but all the previous bugs have been fixed-but-replaced-with-new-bugs) & Valen v43, & a 3rd relatively new run with Kido v3.2 (who I greatly enjoyed in his first version & am very much looking forward to experiencing his latest version) & Wikaede v1 (1st time trying, so no real opinion yet), so...

...updates will be coming, but not necessarily soon - maybe a week or so to finish playing & then update Saerileth, Silver Star, & Valen, but longer for Kido & Wikaede.

- Imrahil
Imrahil is offline   Reply With Quote