View Single Post
Old 10-23-2001, 01:40 PM   #69
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Diogenes Of Pumpkintown:
Thanks, SC and DM. Though it will be awhile yet before I have time to fully get back in the swing of things here. I have a mountain of work accumulated on my desk. Ug. Oh well, I'll live I had thought I would actually read all the threads I had missed while away, but now I see that was just wishful thinking. No real chance in hell of that happening, I'm afraid.

I am a bit puzzled over all the complaints about this forum I have seen here and on the GD forum, though, from quickly scanning over them. At the time I left everything was quite calm and Memnoch was complimenting everybody on how well behaved they were being. Oh well, things go in cycles I guess.

Cheetah, yes, once again the Atlantic Ocean separates us, and I am writing this far away, instead of sitting right beside you. That was fun when we were doing that, laughing and cracking jokes about the posts But now at least I have a better mental image of you sitting at your computer typing away in your style. LOL -- and I can imagine the comments you are muttering as you do so
Imprecations, imprecations..... Hey, next time we meet I'll be muttering imprecations from your place, I hope! Look out for a flying Cheetah landing belly up in your garden one fine day come spring....

------------------

Most Ecstatic and Exotic Mistress of the Illuminati
Silver Cheetah is offline   Reply With Quote