View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 06:07 AM   #39
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Default Re: Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone, December 10, 2007

@ Bungleau: I think that might now be tagalog, some local dialect it seems. I live in the city, born and raised here, so I would not exactly know. LOL!

As I have read in Wiki, Golden Retrievers love to work. They will work until they drop, so moderation is needed by the owner. Labs have a good watch dog ability as compared to the Gold, but both are poor guard dogs. Both are intelligent though, which is the most important factor for me.

@ Ladyzekke: Hey there! Yes it has been a long time! I was trying to keep in touch a few months back, but I did not know the new address of this forum. It was not until I tried the old address and told me to go here. You can attribute it to laziness, but I am busy most days due to law.

Yes, it runs in the family as well. And while my grandfather was truly a beacon of light in the justice system during our martial law time here, and my uncle and his cousin topped the bar, us having all the same family names, I am the first... to probably not be the top one. I am saying it not because I think I cannot, I just think there are more important things in life, you know? Hehe Still, with that being said, I still want to become a lawyer, survive everything.

I will be probably getting a Golden Retriever. I prefer them over Labs, and we do not need a guard dog in form of a Doberman. It will be a refreshing experience, as I tend to assert dominance over them. Fitting for those crazy dogs, but as I have checked in Wiki, it is better if they are showered with love and approval. Not my style. LOL!

With regard the birthday, yes, I am leaning towards that, so I gave an impromptu drinking party for those who greeted me. Not bad, almost everyone came at such short notice. I am grateful for that.

I do intend to keep in touch, now that I know where IW is. It is usually a problem in the younger days, but know with the evolution of phones and computers at a ridiculous pace, that is not much of a problem.

P.S. My join date... whoooo boy. 2001. Is that correct???? [insert profanity here]. Amazing.

Last edited by Bahamut; 01-05-2008 at 06:11 AM.
Bahamut is offline   Reply With Quote