View Single Post
Old 09-21-2001, 03:32 PM   #17
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Well, I would prefer it if people could be rehabilitated, but sometimes some people are just too much of a danger to others so that it is necessary for their lives to be ended for the protection of others, what would be most humane, to let them rot away in a prison cell for the rest of their lives or to end it quickly?

As for CRPGs, well, any violence there is not real and it is a good way to get rid of some aggressions, I have the same thing as Saz, I can never play Evil, even if I manage to start out Evil I cannot resist the lure of Good and usually change somewhere about halfway through the game, strange really, since it's just a game.

As for the necessity of violence, let us take the current example of Osama Bin Laden, either we leave him alone and the continues to kill innocents or we either capture him or kill him, either way would require violence since he probably has quite a large amount of fanatical guards, I say that an attempt should be made to PEACEFULLY end his killing of innocents, but if it is unsuccesfull then I see it as necessary to end his life to protect others.

Those are my points of view, others may agree or disagree with them as they please.

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.

Wielder of the ancient Lawyer spells.

Member of the HADB clan.

Ally of the Fluffy Queen and the Dreaded Red Fluffy