View Single Post
Old 01-30-2001, 03:57 PM   #108
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

OK OK sorry for being such a big baby Moiraine! I just thought perhaps I might have overstepped boundaries raising that thread and bringing all this attention towards you. I just didn't want you to go because of some ill-tempered guy who started in on you. I saw that whole anti-Poll post that was made and came very close to saying something nasty in your defense but couldn't because I was really busy at work at the time. Later, when I got home, the topic had dropped down and I thought it best to let fall into oblivion where it belonged. Glad to hear from you again and I am no longer sad, see? I know how you feel about the laptops. I tried this past Christmas at a relative's house to use my husbands to play BGII and it didn't work out very well. I forgot a mouse pad and couldn't find a proper hard surface anywhere to use the mouse and the skylights in the house kept a constant glare on the screen and I could hardly see anything!
Yorick - I don't know what happened to Suul-Yinn. I really miss him he was a really nice guy(much like you)!