View Single Post
Old 01-22-2001, 09:12 PM   #78
cloudbringer

Well I'm nowhere near the end- still toddling about in chapter 2 for both games I'm running. So far with the romance one (I kicked Anomen out of my first party to take Valygar's quest and kept him around), Anomen has been annoying me with tons of one-sided, self-absorbed conversations, all of which I had to answer (teeth gritted) with 'nice' choices as opposed to some of the really funny 'buzz off' choices! (I saved and then tried most of the options just to see how it went!) After about ?) days with my party he apologizes for a particularly self-absorbed and rude conversation he ended earlier and hints that he's becoming interested in my pc.

I think the next time he interacts is to pop up with a red flower and some flowery speeches and I asked him was he in the habit of picking flowers, yaddayadda...then not long after that when you go to rest your party, he declares he's in love with you and tells you he wants you. If you choose either of the first two options your pc sleeps with him. The last thing that's happened so far is he asked me to make the arrangement 'more permanent' or something like that. See my note to ladyzekke for those options- I know there's still the whole 'who killed his sister and what happens with his father' thing to go through. Haven't done that yet.

Anyone know if the love interests (male and female) make it through to the end (assuming you revive them?! ) Just curious how they'd handle that in sequels.